Monday, December 9, 2013

Added is data on Project Oxcart

Information that is available on the Web and should be highlighted.
I have a 10:30 appointment with Becca; a week is lost since I was stood up last Monday.
I wonder at the coming encounter: we've had neither phone nor email communication; my complaint about Becca's availability and less said assertion that persons in charge are frightened, : "not ignorant; inattentive" ....and am offering that one should consider actions rather than words.
The thought on my mind is that "behavior being a function of consequences" it was the CIA's doing, the secret but later lauded, Project Oxcart

"Cherry Picking ..." you'll learn,"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

1 comment:

Dave Scotese said...

Hi Bucky,
The link to Project Oxcart (http://www.airforcemag.com/MagazineArchive/Pages/1994/November%201994/1194oxcart.aspx) ends up asking the reader to login, so I can't read it. However, a search for "project oxcart" on Google yields 5,560 hits. The question is, how much of the info on the Internet is accurate? How much of the info in AirForceMag is accurate?

Dave.