Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Earlier

As implied earlier on, despite association and acceptance/catechism at the Central Presbyterian Church in Rochester, some people-problems most effectively turned my perception to "doubt": Henry van Dyke was a Presbyterian minister, whose work in two places affected my sympathy: This must be familiar to you? And, sorry I can't get exact instance and advise you that the quotation may be in "Campfires and Guide-Posts". For a long time in my youth "Doubt is like a fog, it conceals it does not destroy" served my agnostic purposes. At the point I went searching for "wheel" of history quote by Schweitzer. I feel strength in these two blogs: "Hope's Reason"; and "Cherry Picking Kirkeigarrd". The results then got into an email; perhaps meant for an Appendix?

No comments: